Monday, January 15, 2007

Still sick

I'm still really sick--I've been in bed for most of the last two days. My eyes are swollen, my nose is sore, I'm sneezing like crazy, and a cold front just went through. It's about 34 degrees tonight, and I won't be going anywhere for a few days. This is the worst cold I've had in years. My DH insists that there is no such thing as the common cold, just allergy attacks. Could've fooled me! My son brought me a milkshake tonight from Whataburger, which really feels great on my throat. I'd like to be able to work on that second bunny, but I won't push myself until I feel better.

I did get on EQ6 this afternoon and put together my Christmas quilt on the computer, figuring out that I need 36 blocks at 12" x 12" and 3" sashing and cornerstones, plus two 3" borders and an 8" border before the binding to finish out at a good King sized quilt. I need to make around 12 more blocks, and come up with the fabrics for the cornerstones and borders and backing. I will pay a friend to machine quilt it for me, probably this summer.

No comments: