Thursday, January 18, 2007

Feeling better...

Here it is Thursday already, and I'm finally feeling like doing something! I've got the bunny's ears put together, its' face on, and the dress pieces ready to gather onto the body; but I can't go any further until I get some 1" buttons to attach the limbs to the body. I haven't felt like getting out in the cold, except to go to the mailbox. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to get to JoAnn to get the buttons.

We're supposed to have another week of cold weather at least. Having the furnace on in the house doesn't help my cold. I'll be so glad when the temperature is back in the 60's--at least then we can wear sweaters and turn the furnace off. We're lucky not to have to deal with the icy roads that other parts of the country are having to deal with.

No comments: