Sunday, April 15, 2007

Red and Green

This is the bolt of fabric that I purchased for the backing of my red and green quilt. It cost me $2.33 per yard on eBay. I think it will work out nicely. It isn't easy finding red and green prints in April.


Isn't this fabric adorable? When I saw it on eBay I just had to get it. I have no idea what I will use it for, but something will come to me. There's a little over three yards of it.

My niece, her husband, and their two kids were here this afternoon on their vacation trip from Arkansas through Texas. We went out to lunch at Luby's cafeteria, then we went to the USS Lexington Museum downtown. The kids really enjoyed the tour, I think. Then they brought us home before going to the beach. It was delightful to see them; we are so far off the beaten path that family members rarely come to see us. I hope they enjoyed the day and will have a safe trip the rest of the way.

This week, since I have finished all the small projects I had started, I will be starting some new ones. I like to have three or four things that I can alternate working on--as I start them I will post about them so I will have more of an incentive to get them done.

No comments: