Thursday, October 4, 2007

progress made


I've finished the top of the wall-hanging; it turned out quite well, I think. Now to find a backing fabric so I can get it quilted. It reminds me of watermelon, somehow.

I have some other projects in mind that are sewing related, but the next one is to finish a leaf-themed quilt top that I made about three years ago. I have the backing fabric for it, I just need to get it pin-basted and machine quilted. It was to be a lap-quilt, but I'm not sure now just what I will use it for. It would make a nice table topper, or even a wall-hanging. I'll decide when I get it done.

I haven't heard from the quilter yet whether she has started on the Christmas quilt. I told her that as long as it was done this year I'd be happy. I'll check with her in a week or so to see how she's doing.

DH had his CT scan on Tuesday. No results yet, but we're hopeful.

No comments: