Monday, June 23, 2008

Little sweet things

**********

This little anole, less than two inches long from nose to the tip of his tail, crawled across my window yesterday. You can see his internal organs through his tummy! (Boy, I guess I need to wash my window, huh? It gets splashed on when hubby waters his plants underneath it.)


~~~~~~~~~~

This hibiscus is named "Ice Cream Float." The bloom is about 6" across. It is blooming on our patio right now.


~~~~~~~~~~

This button fairy is named Audrey, and comes from Pam P. in Carrollton, TX. It's hard to see, but she has a teeny-tiny necklace with a pink bead on it! I love her antennae, too.

~~~~~~~~~~


These two ATCs were made using images from Paper Imagery Designs. I coated them with a mix of gel medium and glitter glue to make them really shimmer in the light. The top one (Nia) has another coating of an olive green ink under the glitter layer. The bottom one (Elizabeth) has a light smear of tan ink which I then wiped off. They are both made on wood bases.

**********

No comments: