Monday, July 21, 2008

More swaps received

**********


This little card, above, is by Marge P. and was part of the Out of the Blue Swap for FiberArtTraders yahoo group. She also sent the fabric and ribbon. I love it when I get a bonus!



This Dotee doll (above) was made by Flicsha. Note the dreadlocks!



This one is by Diane K. She also sent fabric and yarn. I kept the green paper that she wrapped the doll in--it is a specialty paper, I think handmade.



The one above was made by Gabriela G. I love her flower-petal hair!

~~~~~


These three birdhouses were made for a swap for the PaperImageryDesigns yahoo group. The bird designs are by PID. The roofs are covered with wood shavings taken from the ash tree we cut down in our front yard a couple of months ago. There is a butterfly made of feathers perched on each roof. If you could see inside, there is an egg decoupaged to the back wall of each house as a surprise! I will be mailing these out in the next couple of days. Then I will be getting some in return--I can hardly wait!

~~~~~


I won a trivia contest on the PID yahoo group a few days ago, and received this grab bag of products in today's mail. There are three collage sheets, the silver leaf, a packet of clear stamps, a package of rub-on words, and a package of decorative clips. I was thrilled that they were so generous! I have plenty of material now to do some ATC's and other collage pieces.

There's a new challenge this week at PID--Gothic Arches. I've started on a couple and will post them as I get them done.

**********

No comments: