Monday, May 19, 2008

Goodies!

*********

Today I received my Party Hat from Wanda S. for the Fiber Art Traders swap. She included lots of goodies, too! Multicolored fibers, a bag of spangles and sequins, another bag of beads, a lovely piece of fabric, two pieces of glittery green cording, six beaded beads, and a small pair of scissors--all wrapped in the lime green tissue. Then the hat was wrapped in the gorgeous pink iridescent plastic! The hat is decorated with feathers and a pom-pom, with ties of the same green cording. I tried to get Copper to model the hat, but nothing doing. Thanks, Wanda for being so generous! I love the hat, too!


**********

Today I bought groceries for my MIL and sat and talked with her for a few minutes. She was unable to remember her grandson's name. She seems to get more feeble every time I see her. She still is unhappy that she is not driving anymore, but she admits that she'd rather not do any shopping for herself. I don't mind doing her shopping for her, but she gets impatient if she has to wait a day or two.

**********

No comments: