Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting closer...

**********

The amaryllis are blooming in the front flower bed. Aren't they gorgeous? It's a shame they don't last very long. The crotons add color all year round.



~~~~~~~~~~

I recently went to a St. Patrick's Day party with my Red Hat Rascals friends. The cafe we met in was wonderful to us. We all dressed up and had a great time. I am so going to miss these ladies! These are the best friends I have ever had.


<<<<<>>>>>

The pile of boxes I showed last time has grown by at least three times. We now know that we have only another 6 weeks before the move. I'm starting to get really excited about it!

In the meantime, a dear niece has to have surgery, and I plan on going to be with her during that time. I cannot imagine letting her go through it alone, and she has no family nearby, although she has lots of friends. I expect to spend a week or 10 days with her. When I get back the frantic part of the packing will begin. I also am helping to host my going away party about a week prior to leaving. I may meet myself coming and going, but it will all get done.

**********


No comments: