Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

**********

My friend Eileen gave me this award, and I am thrilled and honored! So I am supposed to list 7 of my favorite things, then send this award to 7 of my favorite bloggers so they can pass it on.

My favorite things:

1. My Bedlington Terrier, Copper

2. My PT Cruiser, royal blue.

3. The series "Paranormal State" on A&E.

4. My own recipe for spaghetti and meat sauce. Yum!

5. My fabric stash--extensive!

6. Oldies radio stations

7. Rose-scented products, like potpourri, hand-cream, and scented oil that I bought at the Rose Garden in Tyler, TX.


I read a lot of blogs, but here are some of my favs:

1. Marci

2. Chrissy

3. Karen

4. Rena

5. Melinda

6. Beth

7. Angie


These are all worthy of a regular look--they all inspire me with their creativity. I need all the inspiration I can get!

***********

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Aren't you just the sweetest. Thank you so much.